Welcome to the KC4ZVW projects site
Amateur Radio, Microcontrollers, Test Equipment & other electronic projects
Add something here .....
The main websiite for the KC4ZVW amateur radio station.
- ☐ Ballot Box ‒ Unchecked
- ☑ Ballot Box ‒ Checked
- ☒ Ballot Box ‒ Checked with X
- ✔️ Heavy Check Mark ‒ (♯ ✓ ✗)
- ❌ Cross Mark ‒ (✅) ★
- The Mail list for the Tuesday night Technet party.
- The blogspot" site of the KC4ZVW amateur radio station.
- The Wordpress site of the KC4ZVW amateur radio station.
- The web site of amateur radio for KC4ZVW.
- Here is the location of the 'Orlando' 220MHz repeaters web site.
- Here is the location of the 'Orlando' Weak Signal web site.
- The website of the Orlando BSD Users Group.
- Here is the location of the experimental site.
- The website of the iCentral Florida Raspberry Pi User's Group.
- Here is the Orlando DIYpython User's Group — Live!
- MicroPython for microcontrollers — (hardware)
- The SnickerDoodle microcontroller — for (5 and dime project)
- An analog and digital clocks showing local and UTC timezones.
- A short list of tutorials for basic electronics.
- A short list of proposed projects for Basic radio/electronics workshop.
- If you have comments or suggestions, contact David (KC4ZVW)